Are you looking for information on how to check data balance on Telkom? If yes, then this article is for you. Telkom has been gaining a lot of customers over the past few years. Everyday, there are many people looking to port from their current networks to Telkom. If you are one of those who have made the move, you may be looking to view your Telkom data balance. The following is how to do it;
Telkom data balance check
To do a Telkom data balance check, you need to take the following steps;
- On your phone, dial *188#. That’s the Telkom data balance USSD.
- Complete the instructions that follow.
- You balance will now appear on your phone.
- You can also dial 188 on your phone. Follow the voice menu to arrive at the option to check your data balance.
- Finally, it’s possible to see the data balance for Telkom mobile using the iOS or Android app.
Telkom Data Balance Check Code
The Telkom data balance check code is *188#. That’s what you use to see your Telkom data balance for free. You may notice that it’s the same code that’s used if you wish to view your Telkom airtime balance.
How to save data on a mobile device
Basically, that’s how to check Telkom data balance. One thing to note is that you may be looking for this information because you are worried that you are going to run out of data. Of all the things that stress the modern human being, data and airtime are some of the most pressing.
Most people are afraid they are going to run out before completing chats with friends and family. Perhaps you are doing some work, and you are worried that you are going to run out. You start obsessing about learning how to check Telkom data bundle balance. You may think that this is not an issue, but you would be wrong. These are some of the anxieties of modern life.
So, what do you do? Fortunately, there are some things that you can do to conserve data on Telkom mobile. These steps should help you take your data that extra mile. This is a subject that we have previously covered on this site. But to summarize, the following is how to save Telkom data;
- Download Opera Mini on your mobile device. This is the most data efficient browser for phones and tablets. With Opera Mini, you can save up to 90% of data.
- Disable images on your browser. Images are data hogs. So, by disabling them, you can do a lot more for the same amount of data.
- Disable background data usage on your Android phone. This stops apps from downloading stuff in the background.
- Disable media downloads on WhatsApp. You can wait to download all those pictures and videos for when you are on an unlimited WiFi network.
This article showed you how to check data balance on Telkom. The steps are more or less similar to what you would do to check your airtime balance. We also gave you the Telkom data balance code. If you have a comment, don’t hesitate to leave it below. We love hearing from you! What do you think about Telkom mobiel? Have you been considering making a move from your current provider? Meanwhile, check out our article on how to port to Telkom from MTN.