Terms and Conditions of Access to NetworkBees’ Website
The following Terms and Conditions govern use of the Network Bees Website, www.networkbees.com. By continuing to browse through the website, you indicate that you have read and understood these terms and conditions. If you are not in agreement with anything that is spelled out in this document, you should immediately stop browsing through the website, www.networkbees.com.
- For the purpose of this document both “this website,” and “the site” refer to the website, www.networkbees.com. The site, which covers tech news, how-to articles, reports, offers and analyses, is comprised of several pages and links, all of which are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website www.networkbees.com
Unless otherwise stated, NetworkBees owns all intellectual property rights on this website. The Terms and Conditions that are laid out here describe the legal basis upon which the company interacts with visitors to its website.
By Accessing the Site, Visitors agree to the Following Terms and Conditions;
- The Network Bees website shall not be used in a way that is unlawful, fraudulent, or that harms other people and their intellectual properties.
- It must also not be used to produce, store, reproduce or transmit malicious pieces of software (malware), including (but not limited to) viruses, spyware, keystroke loggers, Trojan horses, and any other pieces of software that are designed to unlawfully gain access to, and steal from, other people’s computers.
- These Terms and Conditions prohibit you from accessing, reproducing and distributing any of the information that is the Network Bees website by any means, other than those that are provided by Network Bees.
- You agree to be civil in your interaction with other people through our website www.networkbees.com, including when communicating with fellow visitors on the website’s forum. You also agree to be civil when using any other public or private means of expressing your opinion that is provided by NetworkBees.
Under These Terms and Conditions, you may not, without Authorization from NetworkBees;
- Reproduce or Republish material that is on this website in any publication, including on another website.
- Sell any of the material that is on this website.
- Copy any of the content that is on www.networkbees.com for commercial purposes.
- Share or transmit the website’s content electronically or in any other form.
Copyrights and Trademarks
Unless otherwise stated, everything that is on this website, including videos, images, text, and other materials, are protected by Copyright and Intellectual Property Laws. Under these Terms and Conditions, the material that is on www.networkbees.com either belongs to Network Bees, or the company has been dully authorized to fully use it on its website. The site also contains trademarks, including the name Network Bees and its logo(s). The name and logos have all been licensed for use by the owners of the website. You may not, without written authorization from Network Bees, use any of the company’s trademarks and logos.
- The information that is contained on this site is, to the best of Network Bees’ knowledge, accurate. However, we do not provide guarantees as to the correctness, completeness and appropriateness of the materials that are represented on the site. By browsing through www.networkbees.com, you acknowledge that Network Bees shall not, within the confines of the law, be held liable for prejudices that may occur as a result of inaccuracies or errors.
- To the best of NetworkBees’ knowledge, www.networkbees.com does not have viruses and other malware. Network Bees and its employees shall, however, not be held liable for any malicious software that may, without our knowledge, become embedded within the site. By browsing through the website, you assume full responsibility, and accept liability, for damage that may occur during the interaction between our website and your phone or computer.
Terms and Conditions Governing Third Party Links
- The Network Bees website contains links to other websites. These may be general links to other sites, which are intended at providing you with an improved browsing experience, by pointing you in the direction of further sources of pertinent information.
- Network Bees does not control any of these links and is not responsible for content that may be contained therein. The company, therefore, accepts no liability for inaccuracies or omissions that may arise from the use of linked websites.
The website, www.networkbees.com, also contains links to companies and products with which Network Bees is affiliated. The company earns money each time visitors to its website buy, or sign up for, any of the products and services towards which the links point. Where they are used, care is taken to make sure that visitors to www.networkbees.com are informed that Network Bees stands to make financial gain from affiliate links.
- Network Bees is, however, not responsible for the products and services that are provided by the companies with which it is affiliated. While care is taken to make sure that only first class products and services are endorsed, Network Bees accepts no liability for any misrepresentation or misunderstanding that may occur between you and the site towards which the links point.
- If you do not agree with this policy, feel free not to click on any of the affiliate links that are on, www.networkbees.com. For further information, please read out Disclaimer.
Use of Personal Information
Access Restrictions to Parts of the Network Bees Website
Access to parts of our website, www.networkbees.com is restricted.
- Where you have signed up for restricted services, and we have provided you with a password, (or have enabled you to create one) it is your sole responsibility to make sure that you do not divulge the password to anyone else.
- NetworkBees will not be held liable for damages that may occur should you fail to secure your password.
- These Terms and Conditions also give Network Bees the right to, without prior notification and without providing you with justification, withdraw your access to the restricted parts of our website.
Content that you submit to us
This refers to material that, in whatever form and for whatever reason, you submit to this website, including, but not limited to feedback, forum posts and letters. Even though you retain the right to use such material in any other way, you agree, by submitting content to www.networkbees.com, that you grant Network Bees the right to reproduce, publish, copy, or otherwise use the material as it deems necessary across all jurisdictions.
Change of Terms and Conditions
This document can be changed at any time, without prior notification. By continuing to browse through the website www.networkbees.com, you agree that you are bound by the current Terms and Conditions and should, therefore, check them every time that you visit this site.
These terms, and any dispute arising from the use of this site, will be governed by The United States without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions.
Feedback And Information
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Network Bees shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
The terms and conditions for this web site are subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2016-2017 Network Bees All rights reserved.
Network Bees, 15820 51 Close,
Updated by The Network Bees Legal Team on 16 Jan 2019