Which information is collected from visitors to our site?
Unless you expressly give it to us, Network Bees will not, in any way, collect personal information from you when you visit our website, www.networkbees.com. However, we do automatically collect technical and behavioral data during your visit.
- How we gather data from visitors to our site
There are a number of ways through which our website collects data from visitors;
- Our site provides visitors with forms, which they can use to sign up for one or more of the services that we provide. Network Bees gathers personal data from visitors using this method, including first names, last names, email addresses, countries of residence, physical addresses and other personal information.
- All payments for paid subscriptions services are made through trusted third parties, such as PayPal and Payoneer, and are not handled by Network Bees.
- We also gather personal information, including names and email address, when people get in touch with us using email or through the Contact Us section of the website, www.networkbees.com.
- Each time that you visit the Network Bees website, technical information is automatically collected. This includes data about your IP address, the type and configuration of your browser, the device that you are using to browse through our site and your Operation System.
- We also collect behavioral data concerning your visit, the pages on our site that you visit and the amount of time that you spend in each section and on our website. Our system also automatically logs any technical errors that may have occurred during your visit.
- How we use the data that is collected
Network Bees uses the data that is gathered through the website www.networkbees.com in the following ways;
- To provide you with the products and/ services that you would have signed up for. Examples are newsletters and eBooks.
- Network Bees may also, from time to time, use the contact information that you leave with us through our site to get in touch with you with marketing and other offers that we think may be of interest to you.
- The technical data that we collect is used to make improvements on our website, in terms of service delivery.
- Visitors to the Network Bees Website should note that the site uses third party vendors, including Google, to serve ads. These ads are based on previous visits to our website as well as visits that have been made to other websites across the World Wide Web.
- The use of advertising cookies by Google enables it, along with its partners, to serve ads to visitors to the Network Bees website that are based on visits to this site and to other sides across the internet.
- Should you prefer not to have ads from Google and its partners delivered to your browser, you can do so through Ads Settings.
Some of the services that are available on the Network Bees website are only accessible to subscribers using passwords. Where we ask you to choose a password, or where we provide you with one, you undertake that this will not be disclosed to anyone else. Network Bees shall accept no liability for any losses that may occur should you, in any way, lose your password.
- Data Storage
- Data Sharing
As Network Bees, we undertake to take the utmost of cares of the personal information that you leave with us through our website www.networkbees.com. However, you should be aware of the fact that;
- The information that you leave with us may be transmitted and shared within Network Bees and its subsidiaries.
- Should Network Bees ever be sold, merged or enter into partnership with any other firm, the company reserves the right to sell the data that has been collected through our website as part of the company’s assets.
- We may also be forced to disclose and share the information as part of legal proceedings that involve us or third parties.
- Should you ask us to do so, we may pass the information to enable third parties to get in touch with you.
- Despite the fact that we do not share personal data, general information about our website’s traffic patterns and sales may be disclosed to investors, advertisers and other interested third parties.
- Links to Other Websites
- Affiliate Marketing
Network Bees uses affiliate marketing to generate income through its website, www.networkbees.com. While care is taken to make sure that only honest endorsements and reviews are make, we shall not, in any way, accept liability should you suffer prejudice by following one or more of the recommendations that we make. In any case, you should carry out further research before signing up for the purchase of any product or service through our website.
- Telephone calls
Telephone calls that are made to and from Network Bees may be recorded. The recordings may be released as part of properly instituted legal proceedings.
- Our contact details
Should you desire to leave feedback and for clarification on how personal data is collected, stored and processed on the Network Bees website, feel free to contact us on the following email addresses;
You can also get in touch with us through out Contact Us Page. For the Terms and Conditions of using out website, please refer to the relevant page. You can also read our Disclaimer, for more on how we operate.
How to Contact Us
Questions about this statement or about our handling of your information may be sent by email to email@example.com, or by post to Network Bees Privacy Office, 15820 51 Close,