One Fusion remains one of the most popular products from NetOne. At one time, it was the thing that got droves of people buying NetOne SIM cards in a bid to capitalize on affordable tariffs. Things have since simmered down, however. Yet One Fusion remains popular. NetOne has its own OneMoney mobile money offering, but people are always on the hunt for ways through which they can buy One Fusion using ECOCASH from rival Econet. Let’s face it; Econet is by far the best mobile network operator in Zimbabwe. It is not surprising, therefore, that the majority of people out there are on the network. So, how do you buy One Fusion using ECOCASH?
Recharge One Fusion using ECOCASH
In order to buy One Fusion airtime using ECOCASH, you need to take the following steps;
- Visit the paynowtopup website
- Click on “Airtime.”
- Next, you need to click on; “NetOne One Fusion.”
- Choose the version and quantity of One Fusion that you would like to purchase.
- Click on Proceed to Checkout.
- On the next page, enter your email address and phone number. This is the number where you wish the voucher to be sent.
- Scroll to the bottom of your page and choose “Pay on ECOCASH or 1MONEY.”
- Enter your ECOCASH mobile number.
- Click on “Pay.”
- You will receive notification on your mobile phone asking you to confirm payment to an online merchant.
- Confirm payment by entering your mobile number.
That’s it! Now you will receive your One Fusion data. I know, this method of buying One Fusion using ECOCASH is something of a roundabout. However, if you have the internet, you are not going to be stranded. At the time of writing, available versions of One Fusions were; One Fusion Lite, costing ZWL 55 per unit, One Fusion Gold, costing ZWL 110 per unit and One Fusion Premium costing $230 per unit. Now, these prices are bound to change at any moment, considering the state of the ZWL. So, you will need to check what’s prevailing at the time of making your purchase.