Africom is one of the companies in the country that offer integrated voice, data and video solutions. To be frank, not many people are aware that Africom has mobile SIM cards. The company is the only one in Zimbabwe that uses the CDMA network.
In the USA, companies that similarly do this are Sprint, Verizon. CDMA is an alternative technology to GSM, which, in Zimbabwe, is used by Econet, NetOne and Telecel the country’s three mobile network operations. Africom is something of a novelty. When people meet someone using an Africom line, there is always curiosity. Anyway, how do you buy Africom Airtime using ECOCASH?
Buying Africom Airtime using ECOCASH
To buy Africom Airtime using ECOCASH, you need to do the following;
- Go to the paynowtopup website.
- Click on “Airtime.”
- Click on Africom.
- Choose the amount and number of Africom vouchers that you wish to purchase.
- Click on “Proceed to Checkout.”
- Type in your email address.
- Enter your Mobile Number.
- Click on “Pay on ECOCASH or 1MONEY.”
- Enter you ECOCASH number
- Click on Pay. You will get a message on your mobile phone prompting you to confirm the purchase.
- Confirm payment by entering you ECOCASH PIN on your mobile phone.
- You will now receive your Africom airtime voucher.
This method of buying Africom Airtime using ECOCASH is definitely welcome, considering that you are unlikely to come upon many airtime vendors selling Africom airtime on the street. Being able to buy Africom Airtime online using the above method is, therefore, great. Again, we need to repeat that not many people are even aware of the Africom network. That doesn’t need to be the case however. In the U.S, companies that use the CDMA network are some of the biggest mobile communications companies in the country. There is, therefore, nothing stopping Africom from morphing into a giant.