Whether you are in Zimbabwe, South Africa, Uganda or Botswana or any other African country, making your DSTV payments doesn’t need to be a hassle. Indeed, Multichoice has simplified life for you by making it possible to make DSTV payments online. Instead of visiting your nearest DSTV outlet, now you can make all your payments over the internet. So, how do you make DSTV payments online?
Paying for DSTV over the internet
In order to make your DSTV payments over the internet, all that you need to do is the following;
- Go to the DSTV website
- Click on Pay, to make your DSTV payment.
- In the drop down menu, click on Pay Now.
- Sign into your account using either your Surname or your Phone number and your Smartcard Number
- You will see your balance as well as the amount due. Click on PAY NOW to make your DSTV Payment online.
- You will now be taken to your Payment Suit Page. Here you can change the amount to be paid by clicking on the pencil in front of the Edit Amount box.
- Click on Pay Now to make a DSTV online payment.
- You will get a warning telling you that a PIN will be sent from your bank to verify payment. Click on the Continue button.
- On the PayU page, fill in your Credit card or bank card details.
- When done, click on the Pay(amount) button.
- Your payment will now be processed.
- You will now be taken to a page telling you that your payment was successful (See the screenshot below).
- Now you need to click on the Done button.
- Wait 30 minutes for service to be restored if you had been cut off. If you don’t get service soon, get in touch with DSTV and they will help you.
You account is instantly activated once you have made your DSTV online payment
The advantage of making DSTV payments online is that, should your account have been deactivated due to non payment, you do not need to do anything else to get reactivated once you have made your payment. You do not, as an example, need to get in touch with DSTV.
That’s because DSTV accounts that are settled over the internet are automatically reactivated. It may take a couple of minutes, but you will soon seen your channels reappearing.
Should this not happen, then, by any means, feel free to get in touch with DSTV to get your account reactivated.
Can Zimbabweans make DSTV Payments Online?
Yes, it’s still possible for Zimbabweans to make DSTV payments online. However, they do need to have prepaid MasterCard or Visa Cards because ordinary Zimbabwean bank cards can no longer be used when making online purchases. Hope you have found this article useful. If so, feel free to leave a comment in the section below. Also feel free to ask questions using the Ask NetworkBees section.