You have signed up for DSTV Now and have gotten the Weather Channel. So, what do you do next? How do you get all the channels that are in your DSTV bouquet on DSTV Now? The answer to that is that you should link your Smart card to your DSTV Now. You need to make sure that your DSTV Account is linked to your DSTV Now account. That’s the way that you are going to get all the channels in your DSTV Account on DSTV Now. So, how do you link your DSTV account to DSTV Now?
Link My DSTV Account
To link your DSTV Account to DSTV Now, you need to do the following;
- Log into your DSTV Now account
- Click on the “Link My DSTV Account,” button.
- You will be taken to the DSTV Connect page.
- Here, enter either your Smart card number or your Customer number. Don’t type in the last digit on your smart card number. Otherwise the system will tell you that your account has not been found.
- Click on “Find my DSTV Account,” when done.
- DSTV Now sends you a verification code via SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the verification code and go to the next steps.
- Complete the remaining steps.
- Your DSTV Account will now be linked to DSTV Now
What happens next?
After you have completed all the above steps, you will now have access to all the channels in your DSTV bouquet on DSTV Now. What this means is that you will now be able to watch movies and series from DSTV using either your phone or your desktop or laptop. You will also have access to DSTV Catch Up, which allows you to catch up on movies and series that you may have missed while at work or at school.