Are you an ATT customer. Do you wish to set up voicemail on your iPhone, Samsung, Huawei or on any other phone? The voicemail function is very useful in todays’ busy world. It allows you to receive and retrieve voice messages from your contacts when you are otherwise not able to answer a call for one reason or the other. In this article, we will look at how to set up AT&T voicemail. We will cover ATT voicemail activation procedures on various phones, including on the latest iPhone, Huawei and on the Samsung phones. The article is divided into the following sections;
- Standard way of accessing voicemail on any phone
- How to set up voicemail on AT&T iPhone
- Setting up voicemail on a Samsung Galaxy S21
Standard way of setting up voicemail on any phone
Before we jump into showing you how to activate voicemail on different phones, it’s worth noting that there is a standard way of accessing the voicemail functionality on any phone. To do that, you need to take the following steps;
- Long press on the 1 key.
- If you have not already activated voicemail, you will be prompted to do so.
- If the facility is already activated on your phone, you can proceed to access your voice mail box.
The above works on most phones. However, we will proceed to look at individual phones and how you can set up voicemail on them.
How to set up AT&T Voicemail on the Apple iPhone 12
To set up voicemail on the AT&T Apple iPhone 12 you need to take the following steps;
- First, you need to click on the Phone app on your iPhone.
- Next, go to the Voicemail tab.
- Now select Set Up Now.
- Follow the prompts to set up ATT voicemail on your iPhone.
How to set up ATT voicemail on a Samsung Galaxy S21, S20, S19
To set up voicemail on an AT&T Samsung Galazy S21 or on a Samsung Galaxy S20, you need to take the following steps;
- Press on the Phone app on your phone.
- Choose Keypad and then the Visual Voicemail icon.
- Press on the Continue button.
- Next, press on OK.
- You also have the option to set up voicemail on your Samsung Galaxy S21 by long pressing on 1.
Activate AT&T Voicemail on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 / Note 10+
- Press on the Phone app on your Samsung phone.
- Next, click on the Keypad tab.
- From there, click on Visual Voicemail icon.
- Now you need to click on Start.
- Finally, press on the OK button to complete the setup process.
If you have the Samsung Galaxy Note 10, the following are the steps for activate the voicemail function on AT&T;
Samsung Galaxy Fold Voicemail on AT&T
Do you own a Samsung Galaxy Fold? If yes, the following is how to activate voicemail on your phone on ATT;
- Click on the the Phone app on your home screen.
- Next, click on the Keypad tab.
- From there, click on Start.
- You can now complete the setup process by pressing on the OK button.
How to Set up AT&T Voicemail on a Huawei Ascend XT2 (H1711)
The following is how to set up your Voicemail on a Huawei phone on AT&T;
- First, you need to find the Visual Voicemail app and press. It’s there among your phone’s apps.
- Open this app and then press on Activate Visual Voicemail.
- It’s also possible to activate the Voicemail feature on your Huawei phone by long pressing on the 1 key.
- Enter your voicemail password, then set up voicemail.
That’s how to set up voicemail on some of the most popular AT&T phones. If you have a phone that you would like to have us cover, then feel free to leave a comment below. Basically, the process is very simple. You can long press on the 1 key to access the voicemail function on any phone.