If you have recently bought or gotten as a gift a Kindle Paperwhite, you may be wondering what to do with the device. To be frank, there are not many things that you can do with a Paperwhite, but that is the beauty of it! Forget about all that gimmickry that is typical of other electronic devices. A Paperwhite does one thing and it does it really good! So, what can you do with a Kindle Paperwhite? This article looks at how to use a Kindle Paperwhite. The following are some of the things that you can do with a Paperwhite;
- Reading books: A Paperwhite is primarily about reading eBooks. You can download thousands of books onto the Paperwhite and you will be able to read them at your leisure.
- You can browse the internet using your Kindle Paperwhite. At least that’s the case for latest versions. But the experience is going to be rather terrible. A Paperwhite has a black and white screen that makes internet browsing unappetizing. Indeed, the device only has a trial browser. The aim is probably only for you to be able to visit Amazon to buy books!
- You can listen to audio books on the Kindle Paperwhite. This applies for the 2019 version. Good luck if you have earlier versions! The 10th Generation Paperwhite has a Bluetooth chip that enables you to connect to a Bluetooth device and listen to audio books.
What you cannot do with a Kindle Paperwhite
Finally, the following are some of the things that you CANNOT do with a Paperwhite;
- You cannot watch videos. Forget about YouTube! The Paperwhite is all about reading books and does not have too many gimmicks.
- You cannot play games on a Paperwhite. Again, this has everything to do with the device being highly specialized.
- You cannot play music on a Kindle Paperwhite. Which is just as well as it may negatively affect battery life.
That’s it! If you think we have not fully answered the question; “what do you with a Paperwhite,” then feel free to leave a comment in the section below.