Are you looking for information on how to transfer Econet airtime? If yes, the good new is that Econet airtime can now be transferred via the company’s Self Care Service. This service is very convenient and it’s what people have been looking for. It’s now easy for you to transfer Buddie airtime to your friends and family without incurring the costs that come from doing so via ECOCASH. But you need to first register for Econet’s Self Care service. From there, you can start using the Econet airtime transfer code, *111#, to transfer Econet airtime.
How to Transfer Buddie Airtime
To transfer Econet airtime, you need to take the following steps
- First, you need to register for Econet’s Self Care service.
- Once registered, you can begin the process of transferring Econet Airtime by dialing *111# on your phone.
- Next, choose the Transfer Airtime option.
- Now you need to enter your 111 pin.
- From there, enter the receiving number.
- Next, you need to enter the amount that you wish to send.
- You will receive a message that the airtime transfer was successful.
- The recipient will also get a message that they have received airtime from your number via the YoMix App.
Econet Airtime Transfer: The Shortcomings
The introduction of the facility to transfer Buddie airtime clearly a great service. Previously, Buddie airtime transfers could only be done by sending money via Ecocash. However, there are a couple of shortcomings in the system. For one thing, the name of the recipient does not appear. So, some people are bound to make mistakes as a result. If this can happen with ECOCASH, how about now? Also, you need to register for this service. In our view, sending airtime should be a pretty basic service for which there is no need for registration.