If you are looking to top up your TelOne ADSL using ECOCASH, then you are going to hit something of a brick wall. For one reason or the other, the option to pay TelOne is not available on the ECOCASH *151# menu. That’s despite the fact that other services, including ZESA, are available. Fortunately, it’s still possible to pay TelOne ADSL using ECOCASH. But how do your go about doing so?
Topup TelOne ADSL via ECOCASH
The good news is that there is a workaround that allows you to pay TelOne ADSL using ECOCASH. You do need to have an internet connection, however. Note that the solution involves using ECOCASH as the payment platform when topping up your TelOne ADSL, in the same way that you would use your bank card. Here, in any case, is how to buy TelOne ADSL using ECOCASH;
- Visit the Pay Now topup platform
- Scroll down to the Broadband section and you will see the “TelOne ADSL,” option.
- Clicking on “TelOne ADSL” takes you to another page where you can choose your package and enter your TelOne number.
- Once you have entered all you details, click on the “Continue,” button.
- Next, you will be taken to the payment section.
- Click on the “Express Payment with ECOCASH,” button.
- Enter your mobile number and click “Pay.”
- You will receive a message on your phone asking you to confirm payment using your pin number.
- Once that is done, you should be good to go. You TelOne ADSL should now be activated. If the above process does not automatically recharge your TelOne ADSL using ECOCASH, get in touch with TelOne and they will resolve the issue.
A bit about PayNow
Paynow is, in our views, one of the best online payment solutions that can be found in Zimbabwe. The good thing about this platform is that it allows you to make payments for a wide range of services, including ZESA, TelOne, City of Harare and much more.