I have been using my Payoneer card for over five years, so this is a topic that I know like the back of my hand. Most people are worried, when they initially hear about Payoneer, whether or not they are going to be able to use their cards to make online payments. Other people also want to know how they can use their Payoneer cards. Or whether or not Payoneer cards can be used on Amazon. I have had questions from people who want to know whether or not they can pay this or that with their Payoneer cards. So, what are the answers to all these questions? Can people use a Payoneer Card to Shop Online?
Payoneer Cards are MasterCard cards
The first thing to note is that Payoneer cards are MasterCard cards. What this means is that your Payoneer Card will be accepted in all the places where MasterCard is accepted. Indeed, I have been using my own Payoneer card in a wide range of ways;
How to use Payoneer Cards
The following are some of the ways I have used my Payoneer Card;
- Payoneer cards can be used to make online payments. I can’t count the number of times that I have used the card to buy stuff online. So yes, you can use a Payoneer card to shop online.
- Payoneer cards can be used for purchases on Amazon, eBay, AliExpress etc.
- You can buy goods from physical stores using your Payoneer card. You can use your Payoneer card to make purchases in shops, as long as they accept MasterCard.
- Payoneer Cards can be used to withdraw cash from ATMs. This is something that I have done on a number of occasions, both in my country Zimbabwe and in South Africa.
- I have used mine to buy fuel at service stations. Indeed, this was one of my main uses for the card.
In fact, there is no end to the number of ways that you can use your Payoneer card. If you were worried about not being able to use it in some instances, sure, that could happen. There are instances where some businesses do not have MasterCard devices. However, that is rarely the case. So, you need not worry about not being able to use your Payoneer MasterCard. You will likely run out of money before you run out of places where it can be used.