Are you on the hunt for the best Google AdSense Alternative for the year 2017? Why not try RevenueHits?
The Best Google AdSense Alternative: 2017
If you are like the majority of bloggers and website owners out there, you have probably been on the hunt for ways through which you can monetize your site. Chances are high that you will have heard, during your quest, that Google AdSense represents one of the best ways through which you can generate income online.
You would have joined the program and, perhaps out of sheer curiosity, sheer childishness, sheer stupidity or sheer something else, you would have done something that’s forbidden by AdSense; such as clicking on your own ads, or asking friends and family to do so on your behalf.
Banned By AdSense
You would then have been unceremoniously banned from AdSense, much to your despair. The good news is that you are not alone. Browse across the internet, and you will stumble upon thousands of tales that are similar to yours.
Whether knowing that you have comrades in woe is going to console your bruised ego is debatable. But, the good news remains that there are thousands of you out there, many of whom are still professing their innocence and, in some case, their naivety, despite the fact that ten or so years have since passed since their expulsion.
The Bad News
The bad news is that, as you might have deduced form the last statement, getting back into AdSense is nearly impossible. Once you get kicked out, then it’s bye-bye AdSense for you.
It’s not all glitz and glamour with AdSense
Here is the thing; you you do not need to commit hara-kiri following your expulsion from AdSense. We write in another article that although most bloggers get crestfallen after being given the boot, the fact remains that not many people actually make meaningful amounts from the program.
There are a number of reasons why that is the case, all of which can be summarized by saying that since you are only a beginner blogger, or have been around for some time but do not have that much traffic, chances are that you do not get enough visitors to your site to justify your being in AdSense.
Let us give a solid example. Estimates indicate that, on average, you actually need 1000 impressions (people who visit your site and see the ad) in order to get a dollar in advertising revenue using AdSense. Now, how many of us can hope to get 1000 visitors in a single day? And even if you begin getting that figure, wouldn’t it make more sense to start looking at other, better paying, ways of monetizing your site?
RevenueHits: The Best Google AdSense Alternative for the year 2017
RevenueHits is one name that is likely to be mentioned when people start talking about the best Google AdSense alternatives. After spending some time reviewing what the company has to offer, we are no longer surprised that that is the case. For the sake of those who are completely in the dark, we will begin by explaining what “RevenueHits” really is;
What is RevenueHits?
RevenueHits is an ad placement services that uses Contextual and Geo targeted Ad Serving technologies to serve advertisements on websites and blogs that have signed up for the service. It is a great way through which you can monetize your online assets, including the following;
- IM applications
Why we think Revenue Hits is the Best Google AdSense Alternative
There are a number of reasons why we, at Network Bees, think Revenue Hits is the best Google AdSense Alternative that you will be able to find anywhere out there. After trying it out for some time, we can safely say that it is a great way of generating income for those who, for one reason or the other, have either failed to get into the AdSense programmed, or have been unceremoniously chucked out;
- It Offers a Wide Range of Ad Formats
Revenue Hits has a large catalogue of formats that you can use to generate revenue from every aspect of your website. We have previously written a review of Amazon Associates, and even that behemoth fails to match Israeli based Revenue Hits in this regard. So, what are some of the Ad formats that are supported by Revenue Hits? Here is a list of some of them;
- Display and Rich Media: You can use a wide variety of banners, all of which come in a range of formats and sizes, to display ads on your site. The good thing is that RevenueHits has proprietary algorithms that are able to deliver ads with precision, thus boosting your earnings.
- Pop Ups/Unders: Pop Ups and Pop Unders have been known to boost revenue for the sites on which they are used, because people are more likely to notice them than they do other ad types. RevenueHits excels in this regard, by offering a wide range of popup and pop-under options; a development that cements its position as one of the best Google AdSense Alternatives that you will be able to find anywhere out there.
- XML Feeds: With RevenueHits, you get thousands of direct advertisers bidding to buy your website’s traffic through a Real Time Bidding XML demand feed. The result is that you will get higher payouts and high quality ads with a minimal level of discrepancies.
- Custom Formats: As far as we have been able to find out, no other ad network out there gives publishers the possibility of having custom formats created that suite the designs that they have for their site. This is great, if have failed to find what you are looking for within the wide array of formats that are on offer.
- Revenue Hits Gets Over 2 Billion Ad Impressions Per Day
If you are worried about signing up with an ad network that is still in its infancy, then you need not be concerned when it comes to RevenueHits. The company has been around since 2008 and has, over the years, grown into one of the most recognized ad networks that you will be able to find anywhere in the world.
- Geo Targeted Ads
Another great thing about Revenue Hits, which makes it the best Google AdSense alternative, is that it delivers Geo targeted ads, which means that visitors to your site will only get ads that are appropriate for their Geographical locations. What this means in practice is that you will have a higher Click Through Rate (CTR), which translates into higher revenue for your site. This is largely due to the fact that people who come to your site will only be shown the most appropriate ads, which increases the chance that they will respond to them in a positive manner.
So, back to the question, is RevenueHits the best Google AdSense alternative? The answer is a definite yes. This is a company that we, at Network Bees, highly recommend to our readers. We should repeat, however, that there are many other ways through which you can monetize your website. If you have found this article useful, feel free to leave a comment in the section below. You can also click on the button below to sign up for RevenueHits for your site.