Anti-Malware Review 2017
If you have been following reports of a massive ransomware attack that recently crippled thousands of computers in more than 99 countries, then you will understand why this article is important. At Network Bees, we believe that online security is something on which our readers should never skimp. That is why we have compiled this list of some of the best antimalware programs that can be found out there. We aim to help you stay ahead of the various threats that can be found on the internet; most of which can have devastating consequences, both financially and emotionally;
Avast prides itself with being one of the lightest antiviruses that can be found anywhere in the world. You will be surprised how important this is; some of the anti-malware programs that are out there are notorious resources hogs.
- This means that you cannot do much on your computer while they are running in the background.
- While you could always run your scans overnight, that is hardly how antimalware programs ought to work. With Avast, you get, in this regard, one of the best antimalware programs that can be found out there.
- Here, you don’t have to worry about being slowed down, which is great, because what would be the use of having an antivirus that behaves like a virus?
Avast offers the following features, most of which are groundbreaking;
- Intelligent antivirus
- Home Network Security
- Smart Scan
- Browser Cleanup
- Secure DNS
- SafeZone Browser
- Automatic Software Updater
- Data Shredder
Full Avast Review
Network Bees has previously written a full Avast review, which you can read by following the provided link. Needless to say that Avast has some of the best antimalware programs that can be found out there.
If you have ever had issues with a malware attack on your computer, chances are high that your research on how to solve the problem would have taken you Malwarebytes.
- This ground breaking anti-malware program is the go to place for those who have fallen prey to the many threats that lurk across the internet.
- Indeed, this is a program that we have used on our own computers on a number of occasions and we have to say that Malwarebytes was able to remove the infection 100% of the time.
- That is why we firmly believe that Malwarebytes is one of the best antimalware software that can be found out there.
Best Antimalware: Malwarebytes makes Antiviruses Obsolete
The good thing is that malwarebytes comes loaded with all of the features that are needed in order to identify and tackle modern day online threats. Indeed, the people behind this amazing anti-malware program brag that their software “makes antiviruses obsolete.”
- Real-time protection
- Malicious website protection
- Anti-malware/ Anti-spyware
- Malware removal
Full Malwarebytes Review
If you would like to know more about Malwarebytes, you can do so by reading this comprehensive review that we wrote on this amazing antimalware software. Try it, and you will soon attest to the fact that this is, indeed, the best antimalware program in the world.
With 400 million users across the globe, Kaspersky Lab is definitely one of the biggest internet security companies in the world. 60 independent tests have shown it to be the best antimalware software that can be found anywhere out there.
- It works against a wide range of threats, which ensures that you continue to have the best level of protection on multiple fronts.
- The Kaspersky Total Security Suite offers the best security for most devices, which, in this day and age, is absolutely critical, considering the fact that much of the world’s commerce and communication are now taking place over the internet.
- PC, MAC & Mobile
- Parental Control
Full Kaspersky Review
You can read a full review of Kaspersky by following this link. We will repeat that this is one of the best antimalware programs that you will be able to find out there.
Panda offers a unique set of cloud based anti-virus and antimalware solutions that have been tailor made to secure computers in homes and businesses alike.
- It comes with an optional monthly subscription that is unique for the industry. Another notable thing is that you can make Panda a one stop shop for the protection of all your Windows, Android and Mac devices.
- Best of all, Panda has been designed to clean up computer systems and browsers, thus boosting their speed.
- What makes this possible is Panda 99.9% detection rate, as measured through the Real-World Protection Test. This places it way ahead of the competition in terms of protecting computers, mobile phones and other internet connected gadgets from a multiplicity of threats.
- Antivirus for Windows, Android and Mac
- Wi-Fi protection
- Parental controls
- Data protection and backups
- Password manager
- Device tune-up
- Smart control from your Smartwatch
Full Panda Security Review
Follow this link in order to read our full review of Panda Security. This is an antimalware program that we have used ourselves, which makes us confident that we can safely recommend it to our readers.