The birth of mobile money transfer in Zimbabwe has largely made life a lot easier for the transacting public. One of the uses to which you can use available systems is in the payment of utility bills. If, as an example, you wish to pay TelOne using ECOCASH, this is something that you can easily do. This option will be convenient for those that have TelOne landlines in their homes and offices. So, how do you pay TelOne using ECOCASH?
Paying Harare City Council Using ECOCASH
In order to pay Harare City Council online using ECOCASH, you need to do the following;
- Go to the paynowtopup website.
- Click on “Utility Bills.”
- Click on “TelOne Bill Payment.”
- Enter your TelOne Number.
- Enter the amount that you wish to pay.
- Enter your email address.
- Click on “Continue.”
- You will get confirmation of your account information.
- Scroll down and click on “Pay on ECOCASH or 1MONEY.”
- Type in your ECOCASH number.
- Click on the “Pay,” button. You will receive a notification on your phone asking you to confirm the payment.
- Confirm payment using your ECOCASH phone by enter your password.
Is the system reliable?
In my experience, the paynowtopup system is not very reliable when it comes to paying utility bills. Sometimes, they appear to have problems retrieving the relevant customer information. Also, if you are looking to pay Harare City Council Using ECOCASH, you will get notification on the paynowtopup platform telling you that the system is temporarily disable. I don’t know if this has anything to do with the system woes that Harare City Councils went through last year. Otherwise, the paynowtopup platform is a great way through which to buy airtime and pay bills. Thank you for reading. Leave a comment below if you have anything to contribute.
Wish to buy NetOne airtime using Ecocash? Follow the link to find out how to do it. You can also buy One Fusion using Ecocash.