DSTV remains the best option as far as digital satellite television is concerned for most people. That’s despite the emergence on the market of such pretenders as the now practically defunct Kwese TV. One of the great things about DSTV is that it offers you a certain degree of flexibility. You can change your DSTV package any number of times, allowing you to either upgrade or downgrade your viewing experience. So, how do you go about the process of downgrading your DSTV package?
Downgrade your DSTV package
- Go to https://eazy.dstv.com. This is the DSTV website that allows you to make your account payments.
- Once, there, scroll down and click on the “Change Package,” option.
- You then need to sign into your account. You do this using your surname and SmartCard Number.
- Once you have signed into your account, you will then see the DSTV packages that are available to you.
- To downgrade your DSTV package, simply choose the package to which you wish to go. You then need to follow the provided instructions to make your payment.
- If your downgrade does not happen automatically, simply get in touch with DSTV and they will sort out your account.
Why Downgrade DSTV Packages.
For Zimbabweans, making DSTV payments has become a veritable struggle. It can still be done, but you need to first scrounge around for Forex. That is why so many people are looking to downgrade their DSTV packages.
You may, as an example, be looking to go from the premium to the compact bouquet. On a side note, the thing about television is that you can only watch one at a time. Though you may have hundreds of channels at your disposal, you wont really be able to do much with all of them at once.
So, should you find that the channels that you favor are available on a lower prized bouquet, there is really no need for you to keep paying more. Anyway, that is how you go about downgrading your DSTV package.
Read this article to find out more about DSTV contact details.