Do you need to send a call back on NetOne? If yes, then we will show you how to do it in this article. There are 2 methods for sending NetOne please calls. Both of them are super easy. And knowing both can come in handy in case you are ever stranded without airtime. The methods of how to send a please call me on NetOne that we are showing here are for NetOne to NetOne call me backs. Anyway, here is how to do it;
How to Send a Please Call on NetOne Using USSD
To send a please call from NetOne to NetOne using USSD, all that you need to do is the following;
- On your phone, dial *141*number#
- The number is of the person to whom you are sending the call me back.
- You will received a notification that call me back request has been send successfully.
How to send a NetOne please call via the *171# menu
You can also send a Please Call from a NetOne number to another using the *171# menu. Most NetOne users will be familiar with this menu, since its where you do pretty much everything; such as buying data bundles and disabling out of bundle browsing on NetOne. Anyway, to send a call me back using the *171# NetOne menu, you need to do the following;
- On your phone dial *171#.
- Next, you need to choose Services from the menu that appears.
- In Services, choose Send Call Back.
- Next, you need to enter the number of the person to whom you are sending the please call.
- From there, you need to confirm the request.
- You now get notification that your call me back request was successfully send to the target number.
Why this is all useful?
I admit, it really annoys me when people send me please call backs. In some countries, they have the ability to block call backs. Check out the article on how to do it for Telkom in South Africa. Anyway, I can see the uses, but in if it’s urgent, please find airtime and call me! But that’s just me.
The really galling thing is that some people will send you a call back even if they have airtime. It’s similar to bipping. They think you are loaded with cash and it would be a waste of their airtime to call you. So, they want you to call them. I invariably always ignore these people. Again, it’s just me.