Facebook groups are a great way through which you can get the conversation going about a particular topic of interest. Let’s say you are a great fan of the newly released Black Panther movie. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way for you to start discussing the movie with like minded people from across the globe? Well, you can easily do that by creating a Facebook Group. This article shows you how to create a Facebook group and gives a few benefits of creating Facebook Groups.
Steps to Create a Facebook Group
In order to create a Facebook Group, all that you need to do is take the following steps;
- Log into your Facebook Account. If you do not already have one, where have you been living over the past few years? (smiley) 😀
- Click on the small drop down arrow that is located towards the top right of your screen.
- Scroll down and click on the “Create Group” option.
- This opens a small popup window in the middle of your screen that you are required to fill
- Give you Facebook group a name. We are going to call ours “Black Panther Movie Reviews”
- Next, you need to add some people to your group. Note that this step is required, so you will actually need to select one of your friends in order to move forward.
- You can add a personal note that will be received by the people who you are inviting to your group.
- After this, you need to choose the privacy settings for your group. You can, first of all, choose to have it open to the public. You can also choose to create a Closed Facebook group. A closed Facebook group can be discovered by the general public, although only members will be able to view posts. The third option involves having a Secret Facebook group, which is only discoverable to members.
- When done, click on the “Create,” button to move to the next step.
- Here you are required to choose an icon for your group. Click on the OK button when done.
- That’s it! Now all that remains is for you to personalize your Facebook Group and invite more people!
Personalizing a Facebook Group
There are number of things that you can do to personalize your Facebook Group. You can begin by uploading a photo that best represents the theme of the group. You can also add videos, create live videos, write posts, add files, sell things, create events and much more.
Thanks for reading this article. If you need to learn more about creating Facebook ads, simply click on the provided link to get going.
1 thought on “Create a Facebook Group with these Simple Steps”
Right onto the point. liked your writing skill a lot. keep writing.