If you have a Payoneer Card, you may want to change the PIN every now and then. This is pretty standard across the banking world, and enables you to maintain a degree of security. I have personally had my Payoneer card for years and have to admit that I never actually got around to changing the PIN, till now. What can I say; I sometimes go for months without using the card and it never really occurred to me that I needed to change the PIN. So, how do you change the PIN on your Payoneer card?
Changing the PIN on a Payoneer MasterCard
In order to change the PIN on a Payoneer MasterCard, you need to take the following steps;
- Log into your Payoneer account.
- Hover you mouse over “Settings,” to the top right of your screen.
- Next, click on “Payoneer Cards.” You will now be taken to a page showing your active Payoneer cards.
- Choose the card that for which you wish to reset the PIN.
- Click on “Reset PIN.”
- You now need to enter you card number, your current PIN as well as your new PIN.
- Click on “Save Changes,” when done.
That’s it! That’s how you change the PIN on a Payoneer Card. If you are wondering why you may want to do this; there could be different scenarios. Perhaps your current PIN has been compromised, or simply for security reasons. You may have lost your Payoneer card for some time before find it. To put your mind at rest that nothing amiss has taken place, you would then need to change the PIN on your Payoneer MasterCard. Anyway, hope this information was useful to you. If you have anything to say about Payoneer or any other topic, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.