Portable Document Format (PDF)
PDFs are, without doubt, one of the most popular file formats that are used around the world today. The great thing about this PDF is that it largely emulates print format, which makes it easy for people to read documents. If your computer does not already have one, you can download the PDF Reader from this page. So, how do you add a PDF File to a WordPress Post or Page?
How to add a PDF File to a WordPress Post or Page
Adding a PDF file to a WordPress post or page is really simple. All that you need to do is the following;
- Log into the backend of your WordPress Website
- Click on the Page or Post on which you wish to embed the video
- Click on the place where you wish to put the PDF file
- Click on Add Media
- Click on Upload Files
- Click on Select Files
- Navigate to the place on your computer where the PDF file that you wish to embed into a WordPress post is located.
- Select the file and upload it to your WordPress Media folder
- After the file is successfully uploaded, choose “Insert into Post.”
- That’s all that you need to do in order to add a PDF File to a WordPress Post or Page
As you can see, adding a PDF File to a WordPress Post or Page is simple enough. Thank you for taking the time to read this article. If you like it, feel free to subscribe to this blog. Just to note that I like to put my PDF files in a table, where everything is much more manageable.
You may have been following my struggles to choose the right theme for this website. Although Suri, the current favorite, has its quakes, it does properly rearrange all my tables, even on mobile devices. Its possible that, I may just stick with it. You may also be interested in getting the best Rank Tracking tools for your website. If that is the case, feel free to click on the provided link to check out some of the tools that we have reviewed on this site.