Have you been asking yourself; how do I contact Telkom Customer care in South Africa? Perhaps you are having issues with your Telkom landline. Or maybe the problem is with Telkom mobile. Whatever the case, the good news is that there are a variety of ways that you can use to get in touch with Telkom Customer Care.
How do I contact Telkom
You can contact Telkom in the following ways;
- If you are a Telkom mobile customer, you can contact Telkom using the number 081180. The number is toll free when called from any Telkom phone.
- Telkom Home customers should contact the company on 10210 for Service inquiries. For sales, please call 10213. These numbers are free when called form Telkom landlines.
- Business customers can contact Telkom on 10213. Again, calling this number is free from a Telkom landline.
- If you are a Telkom Enterprise customer, you can reach out to the company on 10214. Calling is free from a Telkom landline.
- You can also reach out to Telkom on Twitter. If you have customer service issues, you should #tag your query.
- It’s also possible to contact Telkom customer care on their Facebook page. Simply send them a message regarding your query and they will respond almost instantly.
Contact Telkom Customer Care via Email
Telkom customers also have the option of contacting Customer Care via email. To do so, simply go to the Telkom Support page. Scroll to the bottom and click on Send us an email. Fill out the email form that appears. You can see what we are talking about in the above screenshot.
Is Telkom Responsive?
The main reason why people contact Telkom is if they have encountered issues with their service. This is something that we have already briefly touched on above. The good news is that Telkom tends to be responsive. You don’t have to wait that long for an answer to your queries.
As an example, responses to queries sent via Facebook tend to be almost instantaneous. That’s good. It means you wont have to wait that long to have your issue resolved.
Hope this article has answered your question; how do I contact Telkom Customer Care. Feel free to leave a comment in the section below if you have something to add. Anyway, here is how to port to Telkom from MTN in South Africa. Also read our post on how to send a call me back on Telkom.