Are you looking for the AT&T APN Settings for your Android and Apple iPhone smartphones? If yes, then this article is for you. APN stands for Access Point Name. It’s the gateway that is used by your device to access the internet. Without the correct APN settings, you will not be able to get connectivity on your device. So, what are the ATT internet settings for Android?
ATT APN internet settings for Android and Apple Devices
The following are the AT&T APN settings for Android devices and iPhone;
|Proxy||Not set||Not set|
|Port||Not set||Not set|
|Username||Not set||Not set|
|Password||Not set||Not set|
|Server||Not set||Not set|
How to Set up AT&T APN Settings for Android
Those are the AT&T APN Settings for Android and iPhones. But how do you configure these settings on your Android device? The following is how to do it;
- Go to your Android phone and open the Settings application.
- Click on Wireless and Networks.
- Next, click on More Networks.
- Now you need to click on Connections.
- Now to go Mobile Networks.
- Click on Access Point Names.
- Click on the plus sign to create a new APN.
- Type in the settings as given above.
- Save your new APN and make sure that it is selected before exiting.
What are APN settings
In this article we have given you the ATT APN settings for Android devices. But what are APN settings? We have already noted that APN stands for Access Point Name. It’s the path through which your device gets connected to the internet.
Without the correct ATT APN internet settings, you will not be able to get connected to the internet. In most instances, this is the first thing that you should check out in the event that you are having connectivity issues on your device.