Are you looking for the APN Settings for Cricket in the United States? Cricket is one of the major wireless service providers in the United States. Most people get devices that are provided by the company. These usually come with all settings already configured. However, you are also allowed to bring your own device to Cricket. In that case, you will need to get the correct APN settings to be able to connect your phone or tablet to the internet.
How to automatically receive Cricket internet settings
The following are the APN settings for Cricket;
- Name: Internet
- APN: Endo
- MMSC: http://mmsc.aiowireless.net
- MMS Proxy: proxy.aiowireless.net
- Multimedia Message Port: 80
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 150
- APN type: default,mms,fota,hipri,supl
- APN protocol: IPv4
- APN roaming protocol: IPv4
- Turn APN on/off: ON
How to set up APN setting for Cricket
Those are the Cricket APN settings. These settings are for those who are looking to manually set up their devices. In most instances, you don’t need to do this. That’s because APN settings normally get automatically downloaded to your phone the moment you insert your SIM.
All that you need to do is install the settings. So, you have two options when it comes to setting up the APN on your phone on Cricket. You can do it automatically, or you can do it manually. In this section, we are going to show you how its done;
How to automatically get APN settings for Cricket
- Insert your Crecket SIM into your phone.
- You will immediately receive 2 messages.
- You can either install the messages directly or via Configuration message in the Notification tray. It depends on the type of phone that you have.
- When installation is done, you should now be able to go online using your phone.
Manually configuring your APN settings
If for some reason you do not receive the above mentioned messages on your phone, the good news is that you have the option to manually install Cricket APN settings. But how do you do this? The following is how to do it on an Android device;
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Next, go to Mobile Networks.
- Access Point Names.
- You can add a new APN or your can edit an existing one.
Why these settings are important
Those are the APN internet settings for Cricket. But why are these settings important? In essence, your phone or tablet will not be able to go online without he correct APN settings. Your APN is the gateway that your device uses to access the internet.
So, you need to get the settings right. That’s why it’s better to set everything up automatically. In any case, the APN tends to be the first place you should look at in the event that you are having problems with internet connectivity on your device. Make sure you have the correct settings and you should be good to go.