Change your DSTV package with these easy steps
DSTV is great, at least for couch potatoes like me. Though it has been facing stiff competition from other direct broadcast satellite service, including Kwese TV, DSTV remains at the top. One of the major questions that’s constantly being asked, with regard to DSTV, pertains to how you can upgrade your DSTV package. So, how do you upgrade your DSTV package?
Upgrading a DSTV Package
In order to upgrade your DSTV package, all that you need to do is the following;
- Go to the DSTV Easy Self Service website
- Scroll down the page and click on “Change Package.”
- Sign in using your Smartcard number and either your Surname or Phone number
- Once you have signed in, click on “Add or Change,” to change your DSTV package.
- On the next page, you will see your current DSTV package. Note that you can choose to either change your current package, or to simply add or change DSTV add-ons.
Upgrade your DSTV package
To upgrade or downgrade your DSTV package, simply click on the bouquet to which you wish to shift. Available options are;
- DSTV Compact
- DSTV Compact Plus
- DSTV Family
- DSTV Premium
- DSTV Lite
How much will I pay for the DSTV upgrade?
If you scroll down to the bottom of your page, you will see the amount that you will need to pay for the DSTV upgrade that you are making.
Paying for the DSTV Upgrade
When done choosing the DSTV bouquet to which you wish to upgrade or downgrade, click on the “Next,” button to move to the next stage.
Here, you will see the amount that you need to pay in order to change your DSTV bouquet. Click on the “Pay,” button to make the payment.
Choose your Payment option and you can proceed to the checkout phase. That’s it. After making the payment, you should, after a little while, begin receiving your new package.