Domain.com: The best Web Hosting and Domain Registration Site in the World
Those of our readers who are looking for an all in one Web Hosting and Domain Registration Company should consider Domain.com, which, we believe, is one of the few web hosts that offer the best in terms of value and reliability. We, at Network Bees, have evaluated this web hosting giant for quite some time and based on our own experience and on the experiences of some of our readers, we feel confident in recommending Domain.com to those who are looking for an all-in-one, top of the range domain registration and web hosting services provider.
But, won’t I be able to do both with any other web host?
The first thing that we have to agree upon before we even proceed is that it is possible for you to both register your domain and purchase a web hosting plan at any of the web hosting companies that are out there. Domain.com is, in no way, the only place where you can do both at the same time.
What’s Different about Domain.com’s Domain Registration and Web Hosting Services?
If you have been wondering what it is that makes Domain.com so special while doing something that everyone else has been doing for a long time, then, here is your answer;
- Finding a domain is your first step on your journey towards the creation of your own website. We explain in one of our other posts that your domain can be thought of as your own specific address within the sea that is the World Wide Web.
- There are so many websites out there that it would be impossible for anyone to be found without one. Fortunately, adding your own site is not that difficult, and you can learn how to create your own website by reading the article in the provided link.
Okay, back to why we believe Domain.com offers the best choice to our readers when it comes to Web Hosting and Domain Registration;
It offers an easy way for you to start register your domain and create your website
Domain.com has the feel of a premium quality web hosting and domain registration company, and from what we were able to find out during the course of our review, that feel is largely borne out in the company’s service provision. We know that finally settling on a particular domain can be difficult, particularly if you do not already have an established brand.
- However, once you have settled on one, Domain.com makes it easy for you to both check its availability and, if it has not already been taken by someone else, register your chosen domain.
- Checking on availability takes only a few seconds and if you are fortunate enough to have stumbled, first time, upon an unregistered name, you can then proceed to the next step.
- We had to, in our case, climb a mountain and try out a thousand domain names before stumbling upon one that had not already been taken by someone else.
With Domain.com, you have a better chance of having that extension that you have always dreamed about.
If you have always dreamed of having a website that has some fancy extension, like .asia or .ninja, then, now is your time to get going. The one thing that differentiates Domain.com from all the other web hosting and domain registration companies is the fact that it offers a wider range of new extensions. Of course, there is something to be said about the fact that people across the globe have been conditioned to think of domain names only in terms of the .com extension, but if none of that concerns you, then, you will find the extension that suites your soul at Domain.com. Here are some of the extensions that are currently available at this web hosting and domain registration giant;
The third reason why we believe our readers should use Domain.com for both web hosting and domain registration is the fact that the company’s Smart Domain Search tool offers you a raft of useful suggestions when, as happens 90% of the time, it turns out that that name which you have been coveting for so long has already been registered by someone else. Let me repeat, it took us, perhaps, a thousand tries before coming up with this brand. And we weren’t going to pay thousands of dollars for the domain names that are on sale, however appealing they may have been.
It’s Cheaper to Register Your Domain With Domain.com
Another of the reasons why we recommend Domain.com to those of our readers who are on the hunt for a cheap web hosting and domain registration service is that relatively speaking; it is cheaper to register a domain with the company. On average, it will cost you around $13 dollars for domain registration and renewal across the industry. With Domain.com, however, you can get yours for $9.99. Not only that, but should you also choose to have your site hosted by the company, you get domain registration absolutely free, as we mention in one of the next sections.
As we have already mentioned, Domain.com is not just about finding a domain name for your brand. After all, there are already thousands of companies that offer those services across the internet. Where Domain.com excels the most is in the Web Hosting side of its business;
i. Domain.com offers Cheap Web Hosting
If you are looking for cheap web hosting, then Domain.com is what you have been looking for. As you can see in the above screenshot, hosting begins at $3.75 per month. This gives you a surprisingly large range of features, including the following;
- Unlimited Disk Space
- Scalable Bandwidth
- 1 Domain
- An unlimited number of Subdomains
- 1GB free cloud storage
- 100 email addresses
- Free applications, including WordPress, Joomla and Drupal
- High efficiency servers
ii. Free Domain with Each Hosting Plan
We have already mentioned above that another great thing about Domain.com is that you get a free domain if you choose to have your website hosted by the company. While that translates into savings of only $9.99 per year, to those who are looking for cheap web hosting options, that represents an appreciable cut in the initial outlay.
iii. Gmail for work
Gmail for Work is another of the many groundbreaking services that are offered by Domain.com. It allows you to create custom email that looks professional and is, obviously, a service that would be of great benefit to businesses that wish to have their own branded emails.
iv. Web Design
If you do not have the technical skills that are needed to design, create, launch and market your own website, then, you need not worry.
- Domain.com offers a full web design service, which means that you can leave the entire process in the hands of professionals who are on standby to do all the technical work on your behalf.
- The good thing is that they will design a professional looking, mobile friendly website on your behalf, in no time.
- Mobile optimization is, in any case, of paramount importance, considering that it has a bearing on your site’s Search Engine Rankings. When you sign up to have your site designed by Domain.com’s in-house staff, you get the following;
If you feel that creating your own website is beyond you, then, this is a service that we highly recommend to you. Why struggle with the technical aspects of designing and launching your own site when you can take the simple route of letting experts handle everything on your behalf?
Domain.com, as mentioned earlier, is simply one of the best web hosting and domain registration companies that you will be able to find out there. Not only does it offer more than any other hosting company in terms of domain registration, but it also comes with cheap web hosting that rivals any that is offered by its more expensive rivals. Should you wish to try out this company, you can do so at a discount by clicking on the banner that is below.